Weigl Hardware Configurator
Cross-platform configuration and diagnostics for Windows, Mac & iOS
The Weigl Hardware Configurator is command central for all Weigl hardware. It provides simplified setup and diagnostic and comprehensive device-specific controls. Connect over Ethernet, USB or Wifi (device specific) and see settings at a glance, immediately.
Device-specific Feature Controls Include:
- Real-time digital input monitoring
- Real-time digital output access (click to test)
- Real-time show status monitoring
- Show start test feature
- Card content access for show verification
- Full device settings access on all devices
- DMX read in and merge setting access
- Enhanced, user friendly firmware updates
- Faster, more organized access
- Test and adjust analog and servo motors
- Graphically set and adjust Analog end points
- Full Network deployment, including card format
- Live Control.ini editing, storage and retrieval
- Live Variables.csv editing, storage and retrieval
- Full real-time debug monitoring of all variable reporting
Network Show Deployment and Live Editing:
Test and monitor any Weigl device:
Starting a project? Troubleshooting complex variable logic or interactive code using our unique scripting language?
Weigl hardware Configurator allows immediate co-operative test and adjust ability in conjunction any of our other timeline applications, as well as during show playback from the card. Track show playback, over-ride and adjust outputs while your show plays or simply use the variable monitor tab to keep track of guest preferences or maintenance uptime.